The LightHouse from 1100 is a symbol of the city of Genova and now open to private and corporate events, with the suggestion of his museum, the lawn that can hold up to 300 people for a cocktail reception and a terrace with wonderful views of the port. The Lantern of Genova was founded in the XII century and now it is the highest lighthouse in the Mediterranean and the second in Europe. In July 2014, the Foundation Mario and Giorgio Labò, with the help of the Young planners, adopted the LightHouse. Currently the volunteers are involved in the care of the green spaces in front of the monument, the museum, the guided tours and the cultural events.
Exclusive catering: Capurro Ricevimenti