Convention Bureau Genova and local Institutions has successfully contributed in assessing Genova and its entire province as an excellent conference destination worldwide.
The Convention Bureau Genova’s main goal is to make easy the job to all who are involved in the realization of the events, giving information about conference spaces and hotel accommodation, checking the availabilities, suggesting routes and activities for the post congress, planning site inspections to associates’ facilities and organizing every kind of meeting through its PCO.
CBG: the best way forward your congress
Convention Bureau Genova is able to make preliminary quotations, at the best price and with no added costs, for all services related to the organization and the management of your event in Genoa, using its professional abilities to suggest the best solution for any congress requirements.
- Meeting facilities and availability
- Hotel facilities and availability
- Pre and post-conference activitiese
- Preliminary quotations
- Candidatures dossier
- Educational Tours
- Site inspections
- Liaison with local authorities
- Hotel booking service free of charge
and through our Professional Conference Organizers (PCOs):
- Organization of conferences and events
CBG has signed an exclusive agreement with the Municipality of Genova which provides a range of benefits for operators who wish to organize their event in our city:
- Ensure the Insititutional support to the candidature (a letter of invitation to be included in the application document and ensure the presence of the Mayor or of the Councilor of Tourism and Culture of the Municipality of Genoa at the official presentation of the candidature of the destination);
- provide free institutional spaces for welcoming events;
- spread the information of the Congress through the press office and media channels of the Municipality;
- provide bureaucratic facilities regarding transit and parking in limited traffic areas in favor for the congress organizers and for the partners of Convention Bureau Genova;
- provide informative about the City of Genova;
- ensure the presence and the welcome by a local authority at the opening ceremony;
- prepare a welcome letter to be included in the program of the participants;
- provide 30 free entry to the Civic Museums of Genoa, with the indication by the Convention Bureau Genova of the list names (Board Meeting, Speakers VIP);
- apply a reduced rate to the entrance to the Civic Museums of Genoa in favor of the participants in possession of the registration badge to the conference.